Lotus Leaf Extract (2 Bottles - 120 doses)
The Lotus Leaf Extract is 100% pure and natural Extracted from Lotus Leaf Extract & Garcinia Fruits. Hailed of one of the most popular weight loss supplements across the world. Lotus Leaf Extract are loaded with antioxidants like Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) Acid that accelerate weight loss. HCA present in the Lotus Leaf & Garcinia Cambogia stimulates glycogen to produce more muscle.
Benefits of Lotus Leaf Extract :
- Weight Loss
- Reduce Stress
- Boosts Metabolism
- Increase Energy
- Control Cholesterol Level.
- Control Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Arthritis.
- Helpful for Fatty Liver Disease, Diarrhea, Gas & Cramps.
- Good for Health, Skin.
- Good Source of Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Iron, Phosphorus
- Properties of Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial, Antioxidants, Anti-Inflammatory.
How to use : 1 dose twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.
Caution : People with medical conditions like hypertension, pregnancy etc. should consult the doctor before taking this dietary supplement. Not recommended for children.
Dosage prescribed is as per the recommended health standard and is not be exceeded under any conditions.
Storage : Keep in a cool, dry and dark place Always look for seal pack prior to purchase 100% PURE & NATURAL 60 doses Effective Healthy Weight Loss.
Each dose contains :
- Lotus Leaf Pure Extract 800mg
- HCA (Hydroxycitric acid ) - 95%
Each Supplement contains :
- Lotus Leaf Extract 800mg
- HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) - 95%
- Take 2 Teaspoons of dried flowers and add them to a 1/2 liter of very hot water and let steep for 5 or 6 minutes. Lotus flower tea has a nice sweet aroma.
- If you have fresh lotus leaves cut a 4×4 inch piece and steep it in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes.
- For dried leaves use 2 teaspoons in a 1/2 liter of hot water and let steep for 5 minutes.
- In dose form most recommend taking from up to 6 grams per day.
- Lotus flowers have a beautiful fragrance, and because of that they are used in cooking of rice and other Asian dishes.
- If you google “Buy Lotus Leaf ” or “Buy Lotus Flower Tea” you will find lots of places that sell this product… or ask for it at your local health food store.